BridgePoint Church is called to be a life-giving church to the community of Wylie and surrounding areas. We are called to reach people with the love and message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ.
“Be fruitful and multiply.” God’s first command to mankind. The attitude of multiplication has to be a mindset that is non-negotiable. Every person has to know and learn the skill of replacing themselves and that conviction has to run through out the team to the church as a whole.
Each individual believer, group and, yes the church itself, must multiply. If not our Christian legacy will not live on for next generation to come.
- To have an authentic passionate worship experience with God.
- To share the love and message of Christ with others.
- To connect people in meaningful relationships through small groups.
- To help believers find their purpose
- To encourage, equip and release leaders in their God-given destiny.
You can learn more about our purpose as a church in the Growth Track in Church 101 and more about how your gifts and calling fit into that purpose in Discovery 301.